-

Search the
web here

Custom Search

Blog Archive

There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Traffic Control

I hope you enjoy visiting Random and Fun Facts! Come back often for the Random Funny Facts of the Day. Also be sure to check out the Fun Mind Tricks and the Daily Brain Teaser. Look for new features coming soon! To keep updated and interact with Random and Fun Facts follow me on Twitter and Facebook!

Friday, September 5, 2008

Fun Mind Tricks

I've always loved getting the emails with mind tricks and optical illusions, so I thought I would share with you some of my favorites. I suggest clicking on the photos so you can enlarge them and get a better look. So here goes and have fun!




Can you focus on just one green dot? Kind of difficult huh?!

This is a test of the brain to see which side is more dominant. Try to say the color not the words. The right side of the brain wants to say the color while your left side insists on saying the word. So which side of your brain is more dominant? Mine most be the left side because I kept wanting to say the words instead of the colors!



Is this picture a spiral or a bunch of circles?

ANSWER: It is actually a bunch of circles, follow the lines of one of the circles to see for your self!







What do you see in this picture?



ANSWER: Liar





Which line is bigger, the one on the left or right? ANSWER: They are both the same size, it's true get out the ruler and see for yourself!







On this one, look at the circle in the middle and move your head back and forth. It looks like the center of the circle is moving!



A quick test of intelligence
Read this sentence:
FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-
IC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS.
Now count the F's in that sentence.




ANSWER:
There are six F's in the sentence.
A person of average intelligence finds three of them.
If you spotted four, you're above average.
If you got five, you can turn your nose at most anybody.
If you caught six, you are a genius
There is no catch. Many people forget the "of"s'. The human brain tends to see them as V's and not F's.
Pretty weird, huh?

I hope you enjoyed these as much as I did. I will post more another day. If you have any you would like me to share feel free to send me a message. Thanks for looking!

Source


4 comments:

Penelope said...

Awesome! I'm a genius!

Jessica Marie said...

I always knew you were!

avantgarde89 said...

wow that was awesome!!! am a genius.

IronmanKG said...

I am surprised by the conclusion to counting the "f's".
The smarter you are(the better you read)the WORSE you will typically do with this test.
Accomplished readers skim over small common words like "of" and since we hear(think)of a "V" sound for the word it doesn't register as an "F"
Lower intelligence(poor readers)spend much more time and effort on each letter of each word,as they work to construct words.
Great post though